Tuesday, August 4, 2009

Posh Car Care



Finally got my door visors from Consultint today. So since it was finally whole, decided to take the car for a wash, wax n polish.

I had done some surveying before hand. Quotations I got were inversely proportional to how far away the shops were to my house. PJ quote = RM 500. Sunway quote = RM 200. Shah Alam quote = RM 98!. Guess which one I went for?

So I made an appointment to get the Silver Package at Posh Car Care which the shop owner advised was all that was needed since it was a new car. So the Silver Package is Wash, Vacuum, Clay, 2 Step Polish and Wax.
It took about 2 hours to complete and they really make an effort to look for even the tiniest scratches or marks to make sure that your car shines. Even on their RM10 washing jobs they were really careful to make sure everything was clean and dry.

The staff were also generous with their advice on how to maintain the paint shine on my own and what products I could use. This was what impressed me the most.



Polishing away all the tiny scratches/ swirl marks after covering all the plastic parts



Wiping off the wax.. no buffing involved

The result.. Sorry can't tell from the pics but the red does look redder(note the new visors)

3 comments:

  1. i can't believe you stalled so many times. I had faith in you...think I voted 3 times :)

    and just FYI, as a proton car costing expert, you should have 5 tyres ya.....?

    ReplyDelete
  2. "redder than red"..u shud call it "reddish"..WB term..hahaha

    ReplyDelete