Thursday, July 30, 2009

Enter The Dragon

Finally the Pre-saga Saga ends and the Saga we've actually been waiting for begins..

10 am: Line up at JPJ in Padang Jawa Shah Alam to choose my number and register the car.

11 am: Choosing tints at Consultint shop near EON Glenmarie. The light bulb demo was quite impressive. Went for lunch at D'Place.. actually quite tasty Malay food..

12pm: Went through my Checklist while waiting for the tint.. 4 5 wheels? Check.. :P
Shop lounge TV was showing Spiderman 3... man all that dancing was unnecessary..

2pm: Sales guy gave me a briefing on how to use all of the 5 buttons on my dashboard hahaha.. this car is no Mazda 3 that's for sure.

3pm: 10th round around the parking lot. No No i'm not lost. I just like driving in circles:P Stalled 3 times already..

4pm: After reaching home i decided to go back out n do some practice on my hill starts in the housing area nearby. Must have stalled an additional 10-15 times ahahaha

5pm: Passed out from the leg cramps. My left leg found muscles it never knew it had..

Here are some pictures of the externals after stalling 5 times from the showroom:






No comments:

Post a Comment