Friday, October 2, 2009

Short Circuit Accelerator Pedal: Episode V Jerk Strikes Back

Vader: "Luke.. I am your father"
Luke: "Nooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo...."

Noooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo.. it happened again.. and much like the movie it leaves you feeling depressed that the good guys didn't win.

This time it happened in Subang Jaya so since it was close to the Center of Excellence, I went straight there and showed them the engine light on condition.

At first they looked at the car and wanted me to come again on Monday because they couldn't do much today anyway and they didn't have a car for me. "You mean you want me to drive a car that you yourself admitted is a safety problem?!"
After many Fbombs thrown by urs truly to the service manager and customer complaints guy, we agreed that I would get a loan car immediately and that this would be their last chance to fix it. They would have to prepare a detailed report of everything they have checked and changed. And if it happens again after this time, the manager gave me permission to take more serious action against them.


So to find out what action I could take, I went to the National Consumers Complaints Centre website there were already similar complaints against Proton but for different problems.

Similar Complaint: "If the car which bought by the consumer has problem ( major) and after numerous complaint and fixing it or repaired the car but problem still persistent, than the consumer able to get back a new car or refund. "


I also sent in a complaint of my own detailing the events and asking for advice.

1 comment: