Thursday, September 17, 2009

Mirror Mirror on the wall.. who's the widest of them all?


Staying Safe In Your Car:
Driver Blind Spots


Blindspots are dangerous. Especially on our roads where motorbikes are allowed to ride in the middle lane of the federal highway! Being able to see everything is definitely comforting as it gives you more confidence when changing lanes. So when I saw this huge mother of a mirror I knew I had to have it.

It's made by a Japanese company called Napolex. They make quite a few car accessories. They have many different sizes and it comes in tinted versions for glare reduction. I just got the biggest one :P


peekaboo! i can see you!

Original Mirror


New W I D E Mirror

Blocks the visors tho..

And of course because I got the Concave version, things do appear further

No comments:

Post a Comment